Gallbladder Nutrients Powder - 60 Servings
Regular price $56.90
Key Benefits and Actions*
Gallbladder Nutrients by Seeking Health provide a unique blend of five key nutrients and nine supportive herbs designed to support the gallbladder and liver in healthy bile formation and flow, to help facilitate proper fat and fat-soluble nutrient digestion and absorption.*
Welcome to Gallbladder Nutrients – a comprehensive targeted formula designed to help support and optimize your gallbladder and bile health!
Gallbladder Nutrients is a combination of five key nutrients and nine targeted herbs designed to support your gallbladder and liver in healthy bile formation and flow.*
Bile formation without bile flow is only half of the equation. Likewise, bile flow without bile formation is generally not useful. Those with compromised bile function are often struggling with both formation and flow, yet many gallbladder formulations support one without the other.*
Bile plays important roles in the digestion and absorption of dietary fats and fat- soluble vitamins, as well as the removal of waste, cholesterol and toxins from the body. A less commonly known function of bile is to support a healthy amount of bacteria in the small intestine, which is especially important for those with SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) or other forms of dysbiosis (imbalanced gut bacteria).
You need bile to be produced in adequate amounts and also to flow freely through the biliary system. If the liver isn’t producing enough bile, or if the flow of bile is sluggish, then the digestion and absorption of fats, oils and fat-soluble vitamins can become severely hindered and toxins can build up in the body.
If you want to support healthy gallbladder function, it is important to optimize both bile formation and bile flow. Many gallbladder supplements on the market support one of these without the other, which is ultimately not helpful. We’ve designed our Gallbladder Nutrients using a unique blend of herbs and nutrients intended to support both the formation and the flow of bile. Because the gallbladder and liver work in tandem to produce and release bile, it is also important to address liver health when you’re working to optimize gallbladder function, fat digestion and absorption. For this reason, we’ve also included liver support in our Gallbladder Nutrients formula.*
The targeted ingredients found in Gallbladder Nutrients are designed to provide the following benefits and actions:*
- Glycine and Taurine are the building blocks of bile salts, which are necessary for bile formation
- Choline helps facilitate the production of phosphatidylcholine, a major component of bile
- Betaine Anhydrous supports the formation of additional phosphatidylcholine via methylation
- Magnesium may help to support gallbladder contractions which aid in the release of bile from the gallbladder
- Bitter herbs including Burdock Extract, Artichoke, Dandelion Root and Bupleurum are included to help support healthy liver bile secretion
- Milk Thistle is a powerful liver antioxidant which may help to support the liver in producing bile salts and delivering them to the gallbladder
- Peppermint and Ginger can provide digestive comfort while stimulating digestion and bile production
- Slippery Elm and Marshmallow Root to help soothe and protect the intestinal tract
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Milk, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Artificial Colors, Artificial Sweeteners
Gallbladder Nutrients should be taken directly before, during, or just after a meal and never on an empty stomach.
We recommend starting slowly and working up to the suggested use of one scoop, twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. When starting out, you could try taking 1/4 scoop of Gallbladder Nutrients in 1/2 glass of filtered water or beverage of choice with your evening meal. If well tolerated, consider slowly tapering up to the suggested use of 2 scoops daily mixed in filtered water or beverage of choice. Dose may be divided into 1 scoop twice daily with afternoon and evening meals.
Common side effects may include mild cramping, nausea and gas. If this occurs, skip a day and the following day, reduce the amount taken by half. Ensure you’re taking Gallbladder Nutrients with ample food. Continue monitoring your bowel movements and symptoms, adjusting dosage as needed.
Choline may increase sense of alertness and focus. If you experience difficulty falling asleep, utilize Gallbladder Nutrients during the day and not within 5 hours of bedtime.
Always follow the Pulse Method as outlined by Dr. Lynch in the book, Dirty Genes.*
Do not use product if tamper seal is damaged.
There are some people who should not take Gallbladder Nutrients, or should do so only under the guidance of a licensed healthcare professional.
Do not take Gallbladder Nutrients if you’re:
- Currently experiencing painful gallstones or acute gallbladder colic
- Allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients
Consult with your healthcare professional first if you’re:
- Children typically do not experience gallbladder issues until later in life. If children have difficulty with fatty liver, absorbing fats or gallbladder issues, they should consult with their doctor before taking Gallbladder Nutrients
Looking for more gallbladder and liver support?
Proper hydration is an essential component of bile flow as water comprises over 85% of bile.  Since many people are dehydrated, using Optimal Electrolyte can help to enhance the effectiveness of Gallbladder Nutrients*
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC) was designed to help support healthy liver cells and normal processing of fat and cholesterol, which may in turn help to maintain normal detoxifying capacity of the liver*
- Liver Nutrients combines five key ingredients to help support healthy liver function as well as the body’s natural free-radical defense and detoxification systems*
- Our Ox Bile supplements provide 125 mg of ox bile per capsule to aid in healthy fat metabolism, nutrient absorption, and healthy digestion*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.