How to Take a Hair Sample
. . . . . . . . . . .
- To obtain accurate results please supply a minimum of a ½ teaspoon of hair
- Please take the hair sample from the back of your head.
- Cut your hair as close to the scalp as possible and supply us with the part that is closest to your scalp.
- Place the sample in a small paper envelope (not plastic).
- If you have dyed hair and are doing a Heavy Metal and Environmental Toxin Test you will need to use a sample from other parts of your body.
- If you do not dye your hair we only need one sample of head hair for all your tests if doing more than one test.
- f you do not have head hair please provide hair from another part of the body.
- If you do not have any body hair please supply us with either:
*a set of unpolished nail clippings or
*a buccal swab taken by rubbing each side of a cotton bud on the inside of each cheek