Food and Environmental Sensitivity Testing
It is well known that the quality of your hair is a reflection of what is going on in your body. The healthier your hair, the more nourished your body is. Not only can your hair provide information on how nourished you are, but it can also hold information on how healthy you are.
The hair is able to retain these energy patterns which can be measured by a technique called electro-acupuncture. This energy-based testing procedure has been used for over sixty years, and due to its safety and reliability, it continues to gain popularity and trust. Technological development in the area of electro-acupuncture (EAV) has rapidly evolved allowing a wider range of applications for this technique and has contributed greatly to the relatively new area of natural health testing.
For more information please visit www.allergenics.co.nz.
This hair test is able to identify sensitivity to a broad range of different substances including food and environmental compounds and is suitable to be used for all ages:
Food and Environmental Compounds Tested:
- Dairy Products – All Dairy (Cow, Goat, Sheep) Milk (Cows), Cheese, Yoghurt, Lactose.
- Grains – Wheat, Barley, Rye, Corn, Rice, Oats, Spelt, Gluten (Wheat)
- Soy – Tamari, Soy Sauce, Soy Bean
- Fruits – Apple, Apricot, Avocado, Banana, Berries Mixed (Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry), Citrus Mixed (Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, Mandarin), Coconut, Grape, Kiwifruit, Mango, Nectarine, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Strawberry, Tomato
- Other Legumes – Broad Bean, Chickpeas, Lentil, Pea.
- Nightshade Vegetables – Potato, Tomato, Capsicum, Chilli, Eggplant, Paprika.
- Vegetables – Bean, Cruciferous Vegetables (Broccoli, Brussel Sprout, Cabbage, Cauliflower), Capsicum, Carrots, Celery, Cucumber, Garlic, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Onion, Pea, Potato, Pumpkin
- Nuts – Peanut, Mixed Nuts (Cashew, Macadamia, Hazelnut, Pecan, Walnut, Almond, Brazil, Pistachio)
- Animal Proteins – Beef, Chicken, Egg, Lamb, Pork.
- Fish – Mixed Fish (Cod, Herring, Plaice, Sardine).
- Shellfish – Mixed Shellfish (Mussels, Oysters, Crab, Lobster, Prawn).
- Sugars – All Sugar (Sucrose), Fructose, Honey, Lactose.
- Non-Nutritive Sweeteners: Saccharine, Aspartame
- Yeast and Yeast-Based Products: – Baker’s Yeast, Vegemite, Marmite
- Beverages – Alcohol (Beer/Wine), Alcohol (Spirit) Coffee, Tea.
- Food Additives – Benzoates (210, 211), Phosphoric acid (338), Sodium nitrite/Sodium nitrate (250, 251), Sodium Sulphite/Sodium Metabisulphite (221 , 223), Monosodium Glutamate- MSG (621).
- Food Colours – Tartrazine (102), Ponceau Red (124), Erythrosine (127), Mixed Colours (Tartrazine 102, Amaranth 123, Fast Green 142, Indigotine 132.
- Miscellaneous Foods – Caffeine, Salt, Pepper
- Environmental Irritants – Dust, Mixed Pollen (Flower, Grass, Shrub), Mixed Grasses, Mixed Feathers, Aftershave/Perfume, Chlorine, Petrol, Diesel, Paint, Detergent, Washing Powder, Mould, Roundup (Glyphosate).
- Bacteria – Staphylococcus species, Streptococcus species.
- Yeast and Fungi – Candida albicans, Mixed Candida, Mould.
- And More . . .
Please contact us for more information